Wednesday, May 28, 2008

On Patos Island

Just an update for now, and I will fill every one in later, as I am currently posting from beautiful sunny Patos Island in the San Juan Islands. and the sunset is about to start. (the highlight of our little patos family). But I wanted to tell everyone that from a week ago, and until June 4th I am on Patos Island, helping to document all of the historical bits. A monumental task, and I am absolutely LOVING IT!!!. I hope everyone is having a great summer, and I will send an update replete with journal excerpts and pictures as soon as I am back on one of the big islands, or maybe the mainland.

All my love and best wishes

Nic

2 comments:

Greg said...

Hey Nick,

Are you going to be there June 28 ? If so save a bouy for me. I will be coming through on a 32 ft sailboat "Therapy" gregcody@verizon.com

Greg said...

Hey Nic,

Are you going to be there on June 28th? Patos is my destination. Save a bouy for me. Look for the 32 ft sailboat "Therapy"

Greg