Monday, May 20, 2013

A new beginning

It has been apparently too long since I last wrote on here. Not that my writings were consistent enough to warrant more than a fleeting thought amongst the ether. I simply have been so scattered brain that I do not know what to do. Big changes have happened in my life. A year and a half ago I completely started over. My closest ally and husband of several years and I chose to end our marriage amicably, and I moved back to Washington State. It has been both an easy and a difficult transition. So many new things have filled the voids that were in my life, but they have also caused overflow into other realms that I previous thought were stable. For that I am not sure if I am thankful or scared. In a sense even the fear feels good and has the essence of thriving and development. Perhaps I will start over and write again. Perhaps I will finally realize my one true dream of being a published writer. Perhaps, or perhaps I will die in the anonymity that is this pathetic blogosphere.

No comments: