Thursday, February 28, 2008

I LOVE GOOGLE!!!

Ok so here is the deal. From now on and forever you only have to remember the one phone number to get a hold of me no matter where I am in the WORLD! You can even click that nice button i put on the top of my page that will auto call me. See here is the thing, you call 720-204-3118, and it will call me where ever I am/want it to. Say I am sitting in the coffee shop on my computer and I don't have my cell phone... well.. I can still talk to you through my computer!, or... if I am at my mom's house and have no cell reception, no worries call the above number and it will automatically direct you to my mom's phone! Oh yeah, did I mention it's all free!

Anyways you can call me at 720-204-3118 and try it out.. no more remembering numbers now!

Nic

No comments: