Friday, March 23, 2007

Picnic

I need all of the guides to send me in their RSVP's on whether or not they will be able to help support the games and festivities at the picnic this year. Supposedly the plan is for the 24th of May at the Softball field. Go figure, I guess the park isn't good enough for the likes of them.

Alright, this limits our options, probably have to rent the rock wall again this year and no kayaking. But we can play BALL!!! or.... tow the kayaks in a wicked race. What fun would that slip n' slide be. tee hee hee hee..... I personally will be photographing as the charlie oscar ends up at the end of the run in flipped kayak.

Anyways, please contact me asap!!! Oh yeah and happy climbing/hiking/camping and what have you.

PS. can every one let me know if they are interested in a Deliverance 2?

No comments: