Friday, March 19, 2010

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cbau/4380798629/

Dear B,
It is snowing again, and much like the moisture laden flakes falling from the sky, I feel heavy and burdened. I feel unable to let go off this oppressive feeling that someone I trusted so completely routinely lied to my face. Almost a year has gone by and without any form of real closure I feel more and more betrayed. Why I ever put any sort of faith in that friendship continues to haunt me. What a colossal waste of energy. I can't express how hurt I am right now and at the same time clueless at how to make myself feel better. There is something I am looking forward to. I plan on driving to Lake Louise outside of Calgary and cathartically burning my favorite photo of me and this friend. It seems befitting. What do you think? Do you understand why I feel this way? Does my catharsis in Calgary seem a fitting closure in light of the fact that my friend will never do me the kindness of being honest with me... let alone speak to me? Your input would be greatly appreciated, and until we speak again, I hope all is well with you.

Me

No comments: